Finals Week - Prototype Sharing SessionsPosted December 09, 2016
Get ready for Tuesday’s (last) RWD class! I’m excited to see what everyone has developed for their final projects.
Project Sharing Sessions
As you know, Tuesday, Dec.13 is the date of our final class and we’ll be starting our prototype sharing sessions at 5:30 p.m.
If you need assistance, please let me know and we’ll schedule a time to meet prior to class.
You should be working on your responsive HTML/CSS Templates, Pattern Library and Project Timeline/Review Presentation to prepare for the sharing session.
Here are some guidelines for your sharing sessions:
- Should Last About 15 minutes (these can be fairly informal)
- Bring up prototypes on multiple devices to pass around
- Bring Up Your Project Hub
- Brief History of Project (Goals, Process, etc.)
- Show Templates and Implementation at different breakpoints
- Show Main Components in Pattern Library
- Discuss Next Steps
- Get Feedback and Questions from Class/Client
During each presentation, each class member (and instructor) will use their own devices to submit an evaluation of the final project.
Access the In-Class Evaluation
Self & Group Assessment
After Tuesday you’ll still need to submit a separate survey that evaluates your individual and team performance. Please wait until you’ve submitted your projects before taking the survey. This is the last assignment you’ll submit for RWD!
Access the Group/Self Assessment
I’ll be grading your final projects by the end of finals week. Final grades are due in FlashLine the following Tuesday. Please log in to Blackboard and check your gradebook. If you see an assignment missing, please let me know soon.
Remaining items to be graded:
- Usability/Accessibility/Technical Testing (Should have already been submitted as a group) - 5 points
- HTML/CSS Final Prototypes (Submit as a group via Blackboard and your Project Hub like normal when complete) - 10 points
- Pattern Library (Submit as a group via Blackboard and your Project Hub like normal when complete) - 5 points
- Project Timeline, Presentation and Critiques (Nothing to submit - will do in class) - 5 points
- Participation (Nothing to submit - will award points by end of the week) - 5 points
- Group/Self Assessment (Each group member must submit their own survey, referenced above) - 5 points
See you in class, and best of luck on your other finals and projects!Return to Blog